A little help goes a long way
At North Fulton Community Charities, our vision is to compassionately offer hope and dignity to North Fulton families and individuals in need. Unless otherwise designated, all monetary contributions are used to assist families with rent, utilities, medical and transportation needs on an emergency basis. Donations will prevent an eviction, repair a car or buy MARTA tokens, purchase prescription medicine, keep the water, gas or electricity from being turned off or meet other basic needs. For example:
- $20 buys gas for a man looking for work..
- $25 will pay for medicine for a senior or child.
- $50-$100 will pay a utility bill and keep the water, gas or electricity on one more month.
- $250 will pay the balance of rent due and stop an eviction.
- $500 or more will provide the means to address the emergency needs of several families.
Make a difference today:
Via Credit Card: Click here to donate online for Special Events and Assistance Programs
Via Check: Please make your check payable to NFCC and mail to the attention of Barbara Duffy at 11270 Elkins Road, Roswell, Georgia 30076.
Note: Some links above require Adobe Reader on your local computer. Click here to download Adobe Reader if needed. Also, items may take several seconds or up to a minute to download depending on your Internet connection speed.
Tax receipts are provided for all donations.
For more information on financial donations, please contact Vonda Malbrough at email@example.com.