The food pantry, located at 11270 Elkins Road, Roswell, has a continual need for food and staple products.
- Food: all types of non-perishable food including: tuna fish, canned meat, cereals, grits, dry beans, rice, macaroni & cheese, peanut butter, jelly, single serving foods, canned soup, fruit, vegetables, pasta, spaghetti sauce, and sugar. We also accept home grown fruits and vegetables. Please no glass containers.
- Toiletries: shampoo, bath soap, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrushes, disposable razors, shaving cream and feminine products.
- Baby Products: food, formula, disposable diapers and bath items.
- Paper Products: toilet paper, paper towels and gallon and quartz size freezer ziplock bags.
- Cleaning supplies: powder laundry detergent, dish detergent and other household cleaning supplies.
- Food Vouchers: Grocery store gift cards in small denominations ($10 – $25) are needed to provide food and perishable items for individuals on restricted diets.
Tax receipts are given for all donations. Tax ID: 58-1521088
For more information on donating food, please contact Kevin Tracy at email@example.com or 678.387.4464.