Family Sponsorship is Full Please consider buying new toys for our Santa Shop or Sponsoring a Senior
Family Sponsorship involves purchasing new gifts for each child in the family and a household gift the whole family can enjoy. Gift cards for a holiday meal are also appreciated.
Sponsors receive a letter about their family, a report with the children’s names, ages and sizes, the children’s wish list for Christmas. With this information, sponsors can purchase items or gift cards of their choosing. To help you determine what size family to sponsor, we estimate that the cost would be at least $75 per child. This is an estimate only. As the sponsor, spend what you feel comfortable spending per child. Bicycles and a household gift are optional. Gifts are delivered to our Holiday Distribution Site and picked up by the families on a later date.
Senior Sponsorship includes sponsoring either a senior 65 and older or a disabled adult. Sponsors purchase a small Christmas gift for the Senior and provide Thanksgiving and Christmas non-perishable meal items or gift cards. This is a very special component of our Holiday Program. Sponsors have the option to meet the Senior in person.
Drop-off Dates & Times:
- Sponsored Family Gift Drop-off at Distribution Site:
Wednesday, December 5th, 2:00pm-6:00pm
Thursday, December 6th, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Senior Program Gift Drop-off at Distribution Site:
Monday, December 17th 10:00am-5:00pm
1425 Market Blvd., (the old Comp USA store), Kings Market Shopping Center, Roswell, 30076
- Sponsor Number and Family Numbers: Your Sponsor Number and the Family Number are listed on the Family Report. It is very important that you include these numbers as indicated below!
- Unwrapped Gifts: All children’s gifts should be unwrapped. You may wish to include gift wrap, bows and tape. Household gifts may be wrapped. Label each gift with the child’s name.
- Packaging Gifts: Please consolidate your unwrapped gifts & household gift in either very sturdy 30 gallon garbage bags (Force Flex), lawn paper bags, or boxes, and fasten securely. It is essential that you have your Family’s Number displayed on ALL bags, boxes or bikes, as well as any other item not packaged.
- Sponsor Card: Complete one Sponsor Card for each family you are sponsoring. Please bring the card with you to the Distribution Site.
- Gift Cards: Gift cards and/or food certificates should be kept separate from packaged gifts. Please note the dollar value on the card, and place them in a letter sized envelope with the Family Number written on the outside. Hand them directly to an NFCC Holiday Staff member when you check in!
- Gift Delivery: You will be greeted at our Holiday Distribution Site by volunteers who will help bring the gifts in for you. They will verify the information on the Sponsor Card with the number of bags, boxes, gift cards and other items you are delivering.
- Senior/Disabled Adults Delivery: Seniors’ gifts can be dropped off at our Distribution Site. Please follow the packaging guidelines above. Home deliveries are coordinated directly with the sponsored senior.