- This event has passed.
Google Drive Class
January 14 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until January 30, 2020
Learn what Google Drive is and why it’s important to know how to use it. This is a free six-class course.
- Where and how to access Google Drive
- How to create documents, including resumes, calendars, and spreadsheets
- How to create and save files in folders
- Where and how to store photos
- How to access Google Drive anywhere
You do not need to be a current client of NFCC to take advantage of services offered at the NFCC Education Center. You must be registered in advance for these classes. Register Now.