PARA ESPANOL CLIQ AQUI
NFCC partners with the Atlanta Food Bank and DFCS to provide Government Benefits Screening services to individuals and families. We can help you see if you are eligible for benefits like SNAP (food stamps) and Medicaid (pregnant women, children.)
MONDAYS, starting at 10:00am. End times vary. First come, first serve. Be prepared to wait.
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT
To ensure timely screening, you will need to provide the following documents for yourself and/or others who live and eat with you or are included on your application:
1. Proof of who you are, like a driver’s license, ID card.
2. Social Security Cards.
3. Proof of U.S. Citizenship, such as a birth certificate, US passport, or hospital record.
4. Immigration records for persons who are not US citizens.
5. Proof of ALL income for the last 4 weeks, including child support, SSI, Social Security, pay stubs, money from a roomer or boarder, VA retirement, any pension payments,
6. Knowledge of expenses: rent, utilities, medical, etc….
7. Proof of residence, such as proof of rent or house payment such as current lease or payment book statements.
Find out if you are eligible for food stamps (SNAP) or other government benefits.
MONDAYS STARTING AT 10:00AM
NFCC EDUCATION CENTER
End times vary. First Come, First Serve.
Be prepared to wait.
For additional information,
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or
PENDING APPLICATIONS, STATUS UPDATES OR DENIALS
We do not have direct access to DFCS’ system updates on cases that are open with DFCS (i.e. food stamps, Medicaid, TANF, CAPS, etc).
If your application has already been submitted to DFCS, please contact your case manager, your county DFCS office, or call 1-877-423-4746.
If you have questions about a letter or a missed appointment, call DFCS Customer Care 1-877-423-4746.
Visit the Department of Family & Children Services (DFCS) website, here.
Locate your DFCS office, here.