Growing with Purpose: A Capital Campaign
Growing with Purpose
In addition to the new Barbara Duffy Center, NFCC’s three year Growing with Purpose capital campaign also provided resources to expand our food pantry and remodel the Thrift Shop. We are forever grateful to the individuals, businesses, and organizations that have supported this specific fundraising campaign in addition to their continuing support for the programs and services that fund our mission.
- Double the capacity for education and workforce readiness programs.
- Enhance computer lab and offer technology training.
- Enlarge childcare space to serve more families with bilingual childcare
- Expand meeting space for job and financial coaching and other individualized sessions.
- Improve efficiencies in the food pantry to get food to families faster.
- Increase the number of families that can access the clothing program.
- Grow Thrift Shop revenue to support the mission.
Did You Know:
NFCC awarded 15 graduates their GED certificates last year.