Share the Warmth!
Our annual Warm Coat Day will take place November 4th. Donations will be accepted at our Distribution site November 2nd and 3rd.
With the help of our community and people like you, we distribute over 1,300 coats and jackets annually to help prepare families for the colder days ahead. We need coats for children and adults of all ages and sizes. Outerwear accessories such as hats and mittens, scarves and gloves, are needed too.
- Ready to donate your coats before our drop off dates and times? Visit one of our drop off locations during the month of October:
- Alpharetta Presbyterian Church: 180 Academy St. Alpharetta
- Johns Creek Yoga: 11705 Jones Bridge Rd. Ste. C105, Johns Creek
- St. David’s Episcopal Church: 1015 Old Roswell Road, Roswell
- YMCA Alpharetta: 3655 Preston Ridge, Alpharetta
Drop-off Dates & Times at our Distribution Site:
- Warm Coat Day Donations should be brought to our NEW Holiday Distribution Site on:
Thursday, November 2nd, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Friday, November 3rd, 10:00am – 1:00pm or 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Donations should not be brought to our NFCC Thrift Store donation drop off. Our Distribution Site will have volunteers available to help unload and provide donation receipts. Coats should be new or gently worn and clean.
More information and printable flyers are available below.