Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
NFCC is partnering with Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority (FACAA) to provide heating assistance this fall and winter. Registration for the program begins November 1st for those ages 65 and older. ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To qualify for the program, you must meet the following income requirements:
Maximum Household Income:
1 Person Household $26,474
2 Person Household $34,619
3 Person Household $42,765
4 Person Household $50,911
5 Person Household $59,057
6 Person Household $67,203
7 Person Household $68,730
8 Person Household $70,257
9 Person Household $71,785
10 Person Household $73,312
Steps to apply:
- Confirm you meet the income requirements.
- Make sure you have paid your most recent electric and gas bill. Past due accounts are not eligible.
- Make COPIES of the following documents:
- Georgia ID or Passport (must be a resident of Fulton County)
- State issued ID for everyone who resides in the home and is 50 years or older
- Social Security Cards (for all members living in household)
- Proof of Income for all adults including anyone 18 years and older for the last 30 days. If 18 years or older with zero income, a zero income form must be completed.
- Current home heating bill (last 30 days)
- Current electric bill
- NEW REQUIREMENT: if your home is heated with natural gas, kerosene, propane or wood, then you MUST have both your heating bill and your electric bill
- Request an appointment using our Financial Assistance Interest Form. Be sure to get a confirmation when you hit submit. Once your request has been received we will contact you to schedule an appointment. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE INTEREST FORM
Did You Know:
Over 13,500 individuals volunteer with NFCC each year plus over 900 groups.