Back to School Backpack Distribution
NFCC’s Back to School program helps prepare children to succeed academically by providing them with the supplies they need. It is also helps families avoid the financial burden of an already stressed budget. Annually, we distribute over 1,000 backpacks to low income families living in North Fulton, and this year we anticipate about the same number.
How You Can Help
Sponsor the event
- Sponsorships are available and needed to help fund the event.
- All sponsors are recognized.
Volunteer your group or yourself
- We welcome volunteers 13-15 with an adult; individuals 16 and older and groups of teens 16-18 with a chaperone for each group of four. All volunteers must sign a Volunteer Waiver and commit to the total shift hours. Volunteer opportunities will be posted by July 1st.
Our Distribution Site & Drop off Times
- This year our Back to School distribution will take place at NFCC main center at 11270 Elkins Road, Roswell Georgia.
- Drop off Donations during regular hours Monday through Saturday, 10:00am – 8:00pm and Sundays, 1:00pm – 6:00pm on the donation side of our building through August 4th.
- Let volunteers know your donation is for Back to School and pick up a donation receipt.