Local groups and individuals create Thanksgiving and Christmas baskets for seniors (ages 65 and over) and disabled adults. The decorated baskets are filled with non-perishable food items for a holiday dinner, a $25 grocery store gift card and a small gift item. Senior baskets will be delivered on November 23 and December 15, 2019.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Sign Up to Donate one or multiple baskets for a senior in need. The decorated baskets are filled with non-perishable food items for a holiday dinner, a $25 grocery store gift card and a small gift item. Sign Up Now!
- Sign Up to deliver Thanksgiving baskets to seniors on November 23. Sign Up Now!
- Sign Up to deliver holiday baskets on December 15. Sign Up Now!
- Encourage your company or organization to sponsor the NFCC Holiday Program. Review the sponsorship levels and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Help support these programs with your financial donations. Donate NOW!
Register to Attend
All participants must be qualified and pre-registered before the event.
Registration Requirements: To apply for the 2019 Holiday Program, you must live in Fulton County within the zip codes we serve; have a current NFCC application on file with required documentation; an annual interview; and have no restrictions of service. You must not be participating in any other holiday assistance program. Register in person with a Photo ID Card (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID) at the NFCC Education Center, 11255 Elkins Road, Roswell, GA 30076. If you are new to NFCC and would like to register Apply for Help.
Senior Basket Delivery Dates
November 23, 2019
December 15, 2019
Donation Drop-Off Dates and Directions
November Baskets should be dropped off at the distribution center on Thursday, November 21 or Friday, November 22 from 4-7pm.
December Baskets should be dropped off at the distribution center December 9-12 from 10am-6pm.
Drop off location TBD. Donations cannot be dropped off at NFCC’s main office location. Donations can only be dropped off on designated days and times.
For large donations, please schedule drop-off with Jacquie Tracy at 678-387-4474 or email@example.com.
Did You Know:
More than 125 local families receive food from NFCC every single day.