Local groups and individuals create Thanksgiving and Christmas baskets for seniors (ages 65 and over) and disabled adults. The decorated baskets are filled with non-perishable food items for a holiday dinner, a $25 grocery store gift card and a small gift item. Senior baskets will be delivered on November 14 and December 13, 2020.
Ways to Get Involved
- Sign up to donate one or multiple baskets for a senior in need. The decorated baskets are filled with non-perishable food items for a holiday dinner, a $25 grocery store gift card and a small gift item. Sign up Now!
- Sign up to deliver Thanksgiving baskets to seniors on November 14. Sign up Now!
- Sign up to deliver holiday baskets on December 13. Sign up Now!
- Encourage your company or organization to sponsor the NFCC Holiday Program. Review the sponsorship levels and contact Sherri Morgan for more information.
- Help support these programs with your financial donations. Donate Now!
Register to Attend
All participants must be qualified and pre-registered before the event.
Registration Requirements: To apply for the 2020 Holiday Program, you must live in Fulton County within the zip codes we serve. You must not be participating in any other holiday assistance programs.
For an application to receive a Senior Basket email Jacquie Tracy or call 678-387-4474.
Senior Basket Drop Off Dates
November 12, 2-5pm or November 13, 2-5pm
December 9, 3-6pm or December 10, 3-6pm
Senior Basket Delivery Dates
November 14, 2020
December 13, 2020
310 North Point Parkway Circle, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (Old Thomasville furniture store, next to California Pizza Kitchen) All donations, volunteers and distributions will be from this location.
Did You Know:
900 families and 1,800 children were served by the holiday program for warm coats, Thanksgiving meals and holiday toys last year.