Santa Shop provides toys and gifts to local children in need at the holidays. The NFCC Santa Shop is unique because unwrapped, donated toys are arranged in a toy store format and qualified parents have the opportunity to pick out their child’s holiday gifts.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Buy and donate a NEW, UNWRAPPED toy or gift for a family in need. Download a list of gift ideas. Donations must be dropped off December 9-12.
- Donate gift cards for our teens in $25 increments to stores such as the mall, Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Kohl’s, GameStop, Sephora, Macy’s, TJ Maxx, Claire’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, GAP and H&M. Donations must be dropped off December 9-12.
- Organize a toy drive or gift card collection at your company, school,or other organization you are involved with. Fill out the Holiday Drive Form to let us know what you have planned.
- Volunteer to help! We have volunteer opportunities December 9-15.
- Encourage your company or organization to sponsor the NFCC Holiday Program. Review the sponsorship levels and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Help support these programs with your financial donations. Donate NOW!
Register to Attend
All participants must be qualified and pre-registered before the event.
Registration Requirements: To apply for the 2019 Holiday Program, you must live in Fulton County within the zip codes we serve; have a current NFCC application on file with required documentation; an annual interview; and have no restrictions of service. You must not be participating in any other holiday assistance program. Register in person with a Photo ID Card (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID) at the NFCC Education Center, 11255 Elkins Road, Roswell, GA 30076. If you are new to NFCC and would like to register Apply for Help.
December 14 and 15 – Location TBD
Donation Drop-Off Dates and Directions
December 9-12 from 10am-6pm.
Drop off location TBD. Donations cannot be dropped off at NFCC’s main office location. Donations can only be dropped off on designated days and times.
For large donations, please schedule drop-off with Jacquie Tracy at 678-387-4474 or email@example.com.
Did You Know:
9+ tons – weight of the food NFCC gives out each week – about the size of a large elephant.