Santa Shop Information
Clients who are not in our Sponsored Family Program participate in the Santa Shop. With the help of personal shopper volunteers, clients select toys, gift cards and items for their children and household.
Donating to our Santa Shop is a great way for young children, Girl Scout and Boy Scout Troops, classrooms and Sunday School classes to get involved. Through toy drives, toy donation box collection sites and “bring-a-gift” parties they can help children their age have a joyful Christmas. Click here to download our Toy Drive Flyer and Click Here to download the Gift Ideas Book.
- umbrella stroller
- bath accessories
- diapers (medium & large)
- 0 – 18 mos. educational toys
- crib mobile
- pull / push toy for toddlers
- baby blankets
- ethnic dolls (Barbies, Bratz, baby, etc)
- Spanish / English books
- board games / puzzles
- art sets / craft sets
- Bike with helmet
- Wagon, scooters with helmet
- Skates or skateboard with helmet
- Sports Balls (i.e. soccer, football, basketball, and baseball)
- Legos / K-nex
- toy cars / Tonka trucks
- hot wheels race tracks
- action figures
- remote control cars
- Disney videos
- tinker toys/building blocks
- CD Players
- DVD’s, MP3 players
- Watches, jewelry
- Digital camera
- curling irons / hair straightners
- make-up kits & bags
- make-up mirror
- sporting goods
- perfume / cologne
- lotion / soap sets
- sport jerseys / caps
- books for older teens
- Gift certificates
Gift Certificates – $25 gift cards to:
- Old Navy
- Best Buy
Our Greatest Needs
Our greatest need is for Teenage items, gift cards they could shop with, and any of the items above.
Our next greatest need would be for 10-12 year olds, both boys and girls. Board games, electronics, DVD’s, sports items, skateboards, Bakugan, Nerf guns, Diary’s, Journals and books.
Please use your discretion when purchasing toys and gifts. Look for items that your children would enjoy or what is popular for kids today.
Drop-off Dates & Times
Santa Shop Gifts / Toys Drop-off
Wednesday, December 12th,4:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday, December 13th, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
1425 Market Blvd., Kings Market Plaza (in the old Comp USA Bldg.), Roswell 30076
- All gifts should be new and unwrapped.
- Please label all boxes, bags or gifts for the Santa Shop.
- Make sure the NFCC volunteers collecting your gifts are aware that they are Santa Shop donations and not for individually sponsored families.
- Hand any gift certificates directly to an NFCC Holiday Staff Member.
- All gifts donated to NFCC are tax deductible. Be sure to fill out a donation receipt form.