Santa Shop Information
Clients who are not in our Sponsored Family Program participate in the Santa Shop. With the help of personal shopper volunteers, clients select toys, gift cards and items for their children and household.
Donating to our Santa Shop is a great way for young children, Girl Scout and Boy Scout Troops, classrooms and Sunday School classes to get involved. Through toy drives, toy donation box collection sites and “bring-a-gift” parties they can help children their age have a joyful Christmas. Click here to download our Toy Drive Flyer or Gift Ideas Book.
Bike Drive and Bike Repair Opportunities. Our friends at Bikes for Kids Atlanta are busy collecting gently used bicycles and will collect approximately 700 bicycles during October and November. The first weekend of December is “Bike Repair Day“. Volunteers and local bike shops come together to clean, replace parts, and refurbish the bicycles to make them look as new as possible for the children who will receive the bicycles. Parents participating in our Santa Shop will be able to select a bicycle as part of their children’s Christmas gifts. Contact the Bikes for Kids Atlanta coordinator, Brian Mullenbach, at email@example.com for more information.
- umbrella stroller
- bath accessories
- diapers (medium & large)
- 0 – 18 mos. educational toys
- crib mobile
- pull / push toy for toddlers
- baby blankets
- ethnic dolls (Barbies, Bratz, baby, etc)
- Spanish / English books
- board games / puzzles
- art sets / craft sets
- Bike with helmet
- Wagon, scooters with helmet
- Skates or skateboard with helmet
- Sports Balls (i.e. soccer, football, basketball, and baseball)
- Legos / K-nex
- toy cars / Tonka trucks
- hot wheels race tracks
- action figures
- remote control cars
- Disney videos
- tinker toys/building blocks
- DVD’s, MP3 players
- Watches, jewelry
- Digital camera
- curling irons / hair straightners
- make-up kits & bags
- make-up mirror
- sporting goods
- perfume / cologne
- lotion / soap sets
- sport jerseys / caps
- books for older teens
- Gift certificates
Gift Certificates – $25 gift cards to:
- Old Navy
- Best Buy
Our Greatest Needs
Our greatest need is for Teenage items, gift cards they could shop with, and any of the items above.
Our next greatest need would be for 10-12 year olds, both boys and girls. Board games, electronics, DVD’s, sports items, skateboards, Bakugan, Nerf guns, Diary’s, Journals and books.
Please use your discretion when purchasing toys and gifts. Look for items that your children would enjoy or what is popular for kids today.
Drop-off Dates & Times
Santa Shop Gifts / Toys Drop-off
Wednesday, December 18th,4:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday, December 19th, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
1425 Market Blvd., Kings Market Plaza (in the old Comp USA Bldg.), Roswell 30076 at the corner of Holcomb Bridge road and GA 400.
- All gifts should be new and unwrapped.
- Please label all boxes, bags or gifts for the Santa Shop.
- Make sure the NFCC volunteers collecting your gifts are aware that they are Santa Shop donations and not for individually sponsored families.
- Hand any gift certificates directly to an NFCC Holiday Staff Member.
- All gifts donated to NFCC are tax deductible. Be sure to fill out a donation receipt form.