Corporate and Organizational Partnerships
Is your organization looking for opportunities to give and serve together?
Demonstrate your commitment to the community by partnering with North Fulton Community Charities.
Why Partner with NFCC
Last year, NFCC helped close to 9,000 of our neighbors in need. We couldn’t have done it without the support of our corporate, civic and faith partners.
- Food drives from corporate, faith and civic partners help us feed an average of 1,200 families a month
- Financial gifts and employee fundraisers help provide around $1.4 in emergency financial assistance and support NFCC programs like education and workforce development.
- Sponsorships of seasonal program and seasonal drives help 1,700 families with school supplies, winter weather gear, Thanksgiving food and holiday toys and gifts.
- Volunteers in the pantry, thrift shop and other programs and events provide support that equals the contribution of 20 full-time employees
- Additional support and other projects from our partners help NFCC provide assistance to families in need.
Ways to Engage
We have a variety of opportunities for your organization to get involved and make a difference for our neighbors in need:
Host a Drive
Help NFCC assist families in need by hosting a food, clothing or seasonal drive. Learn how your organization can get started.
Volunteer as a Group
Volunteering together is a great team-building activity for corporate groups. Learn about our opportunities in the food pantry, thrift shop and at seasonal events.
Become a Financial Supporter
We rely on donations from individuals, corporations and other groups to help our neighbors in need. Find how you can support our programs.
Sponsor an Event or Seasonal Program
Event sponsorships help provide NFCC with needed support while increasing your organization’s exposure.
Host an Employee Fundraiser
Engage your employees by working together toward a common goal (and enjoying some friendly competition.) Learn more about our opportunities to host your own online fundraising drive.
Give Through Your Foundation
Does your organization have a foundation with a formal grant-making process? Our team can work with you to find the best match for your philanthropic focus.
Schedule a Tour
See our mission in action by scheduling a tour for your team. You’ll get a first-hand look at our food pantry, thrift shop, and our assistance and education buildings and hear from our program staff.
Request a Speaker
NFCC staff or other representatives are available to speak with your group about the need in our community and NFCC’s mission.
Did You Know:
NFCC awarded 15 graduates their GED certificates last year.