Back to School Program
This year, NFCC will collect over 900 pre-filled new backpacks to provide underserved children in our community with the tools they need to succeed during the new school year.
Donate Pre-Filled Backpacks
- Decide how many pre-filled backpacks you can donate using the average cost per backpack as a guide.
- Sign up to let us know how many backpacks and what school age group and gender.
- Once you register, you will receive the 2020 supply list to use as a guide when you shop.
- Donations can be dropped off Sunday, July 26, 1-4pm or Monday, July 27-Saturday, August 1, 10am-4pm at our Distribution Site, location TBD.
Want to help send a child back to school?
- A $125 donation can buy a back pack and supplies for a high school student.
- A $90 donation can buy a back pack and supplies for a middle school student.
- A $75 donation can buy a backpack and supplies for an elementary school student.
Only a small number of volunteer opportunities will be available. Contact Jacquie Tracy for more information.
Register to Attend
All participants must be qualified and pre-registered before the event.
Registration will begin July 6.
Pre-filled Backpacks Accepted
July 26-August 1, 2020
August 3-7 by appointment, location to be determined
There will be no Teacher Restocking Day this Year.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Did You Know:
900 families and 1,800 children were served by the holiday program for warm coats, Thanksgiving meals and holiday toys last year.