VITA Tax Preparation and Filing Assistance

NFCC participates in the IRS’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.

Our IRS trained and certified volunteers can assist you in filing your taxes. Free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing is available each year during tax season. 

Check back for appointments times in 2022. 

This program is provided for individuals and families making $57,000 annually or less. 

Did You Know:

More than 125 local families receive food from NFCC every single day.