Ways to Give to North Fulton Community Charities
Your donation helps ease hardship and foster financial stability in our community.
Donate By Mail
Make checks payable to North Fulton Community Charities and mail to:
North Fulton Community Charities
11270 Elkins Road
Roswell, GA 30076
Gift of Securities - Stocks, Bond or Mutual Funds
For many donors, giving appreciated stocks and other non-cash assets may offer additional tax benefits over a cash gift.
Consider the possible advantages:
- If you have stocks or other securities that have increased in value, selling them can leave you with a hefty tax bill. By donating the stock, you can potentially avoid capital gains tax.
- When you donate stocks, you’ll receive a charitable tax deduction for the full fair market value. You‘ll retain your cash assets and receive a break on your taxes.
To make an electronic transfer via your broker or bank, follow these easy steps:
- Inform your broker and North Fulton Community Charities that you want to make a transfer of stocks or other securities.
- You, your broker or banker should send an email to Sherri Morgan or call 678-387-4459 to inform NFCC of your impending transfer, and include your name, address, number of shares, name of the securities (type of stock), and the name of your financial institution.
- Your broker or banker should contact the Client Service Center at Morgan Stanley at 1-800-869-3326 to notify them of the impending transfer, and note the number of shares, name of securities (type of stock), and the name of your financial institution.
Morgan Stanley Account Number: 574-592904-301
DTC Number: 0015
NFCC’s Tax Identification Number: 58-1521088
Please contact Sherri Morgan at 678-387-4459 with questions.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards donates a portion of your purchase price back to North Fulton Community Charities when you log in and select North Fulton Community Charities as your charity of choice. You must re-enroll in the program each year and use NPO 80540.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support North Fulton Community Charities every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to North Fulton Community Charities. Just select North Fulton Community Charities as your charity to support.
If you are at least 70½ years of age, instead of depositing the required minimum distribution (RMD) from your individual retirement account into your bank account, you can have it sent to North Fulton Community Charities – up to $100,000 per year tax free. This qualified charitable distribution will count toward your RMD and won’t be included in your adjusted gross income.
Please contact Jeff Rice at 678-387-4457 for more information.
North Fulton Community Charities accepts vehicles in working condition to give directly to a family in our community that lacks transportation. Families without vehicle struggle to get to work, medical appointments or their children to daycare. They rely on limited public transportation or expensive ridesharing or taxi services. The gift of a vehicle provides many benefits to the families that receive them.
Please contact Jeff Rice at 678-387-4457 to discuss a vehicle donation.