Host A Food Drive
Thank you for your interest in hosting a food drive for NFCC. We rely on food drives organized by schools, churches, businesses, civic groups and individuals to keep our Food Pantry shelves stocked. Before starting your drive, please fill out the form below so our staff can be prepared.
When planning a food drive, please be aware:
- Our most needed items change frequently based on supply and demand. Please review our most needed list when organizing your drive.
- Pick-up may be available for collections of around 600 cans or greater. We can also provide milk crates for collection. Please indicate on the food drive form below if you’d like to have milk crates delivered to you.
- If you are doing a smaller drive or don’t want to use milk crates, copy-paper sized boxes with lids are preferred. Large boxes are discouraged for the safety of our volunteers.
- If you are planning to drop off the items to NFCC, please call 678-387-4465 one day in advance to allow us to prepare for your delivery.
- We are unable to accept food deliveries when the Pantry is closed.
- In-kind donation receipts are available.
- If you would like to include North Fulton Community Charities name or logo in any marketing, please contact NFCC Marketing.
- Tag us on social media so we can see all your hard work! NFCC is on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Did You Know:
Over 13,500 individuals volunteer with NFCC each year plus over 900 groups.