- Pick-up service is available for furniture, appliances and very large items requiring a truck in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Mountain Park and Roswell.
- Items must be cleaned and in excellent condition. Couches and upholstered chairs need to be free of stains, frays and pet hair. The items picked up are sold in the Thrift Shop to generate revenue to support the NFCC mission.
- NFCC and the driver reserve the right to decline any items that we consider not suitable for resale or use in our facility.
- Items should be located in the garage or in the driveway the day of pick up depending on the weather.
- Allow at least one week for all pickups.
Items that are NOT accepted:
- entertainment centers
- wall units
- tube televisions
- fax machines
- mattresses/box springs
- building materials/light fixtures
- ceiling fans
- built-in appliances/fixtures
- swing sets
- basketball hoops
Did You Know:
90%+ of individuals that receive financial assistance remain stably housed for 3+ months.