- Pick-up service is available for furniture, appliances and very large items requiring a truck in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Mountain Park and Roswell.
- Items must be cleaned and in excellent condition. The items picked up are sold in the Thrift Shop to generate revenue to support the NFCC mission.
- We reserve the right to decline any items that we consider not suitable for resale or use in our facility.
- Items should be located in the garage or on the first floor of the home if possible.
- Allow at least one week for all pickups.
Items that are NOT accepted:
- tube televisions
- fax machines
- mattresses/water beds
- building materials/light fixtures
- ceiling fans
- built-in appliances/fixtures
- swing sets
- video tapes
- armoires/entertainment centers
Did You Know:
NFCC serves over 600 homeless families each year.