WAIVER, RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
I, understand and agree that, while providing services as a volunteer (“Services”) to North Fulton Community Charities, Inc. (“NFCC”), there are certain risks (some of which I may not fully recognize) and that injuries, death, property damage or other harm could occur to me during or resulting from the provision of the Services, including injuries incurred as a result of lifting heavy objects. I, therefore, covenant and agree, on behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, and any other person claiming by, under or through me, as follows:
1. I accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any injuries, damages or harm which arise during or result from my provision of the Services, whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of NFCC or its directors, officers, employees, agents or insurers (the “Released Parties”).
2. I waive all claims against and hold harmless any and all of the Released Parties for any injuries, damages, expenses, liabilities, losses or claims, whether known or unknown, which arising during or result from my provision of the Services, whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of any of the Released Parties, and forever release and discharge the Released Parties from all such claims.
3. I understand that confidentiality concerning information pertaining to NFCC and its clients is important and agree to maintain as confidential information or knowledge gained through my Services. Generally speaking, all information that is not publicly available or in the public domain is considered “confidential.” I agree to maintain such confidentiality while volunteering at NFCC and thereafter. I further understand that my violation of this confidentiality provision could result in immediate release from NFCC.
4. It is my express intent that this Waiver, Release, and Hold Harmless Agreement (“Agreement”) shall bind my successors, assigns, heirs, and personal representative.
5. I acknowledge and agree that this Agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
6. Release: Volunteer hereby irrevocably grants and coneys unto NFCC, without limitations, all right, title and interest in any and all photographs and video or audio recordings taken of Volunteer during their activities with NFCC including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings. Volunteer consents, in advance, to NFCC’s use of Volunteer’s name, photograph, voice, or likeness for all promotional purposes related to NFCC and its sponsors and beneficiaries and waives all rights to privacy in connection therewith.
7. By signing below, I acknowledge and represent that I have read and understand all of the foregoing, have been advised that I should consult with my own legal counsel prior to signing this Agreement, hereby execute this Agreement voluntarily, as my own free act and deed and that no oral representations, statements or inducements have been made by any of the Released Parties in connection with this Agreement.
8. I agree that my e-mail may be used to receive NFCC’s monthly E-Newsletter.