Seasonal Assistance Programs
NFCC offers seasonal assistance programs to help ease the financial burden of extra seasonal purchases, including:
- Back to School Program – Available in July, this program provides backpacks filled with school supplies to qualified families.
- Warm Coats – Held in November, this program offers coats and winter accessories for all family members of current NFCC clients.
- Thanksgiving Food – In November, families can receive groceries to prepare a holiday meal in their home.
- Toyland Shop – Each December, NFCC provides an opportunity for qualified parents to select toys for their children.
Seasonal Program Qualifications
To participate in seasonal programs you must be a current NFCC client, that is you must have received at least one regular NFCC service this year. In addition, the following documentation is required:
- Photo ID Card for the primary household member living in the home
- For school age children: a current progress report, letter from school, or current report card; free/reduced lunch approval letter
- For non-school age children: WIC documents, immunization record, or current Medicaid approval letter
Once you have qualified, you must register for seasonal programs in-person, onsite at the NFCC Food Pantry and schedule an appointment for each service using the appointment system.
Did You Know:
The NFCC Thrift Shop is open to the public. Income from the store supports NFCC programs and operations.