Thanksgiving Food Distribution
Hospitality is a blessing - whether you are the host or the guest. Each year this community rallies to provide a bountiful meal to those who need it most. It is the gift of coming together to enjoy each other's company, even in the midst of crisis.
Thank you to everyone that participated in the 2020 Thanksgiving food distribution. With your help, we were able to provide over 650 families with a frozen turkey, grocery store gift card and bags of non-perishable food to prepare their own Thanksgiving meal at home. The holiday assistance program is so important to the families we serve because it allows them to enjoy the holiday season with their families without the financial burden the holidays often bring.
Ways to Give
We are excited to announce this year that we have surveyed our clients to learn the food items that are most welcome and suited to their needs. To contribute to Thanksgiving Food, we encourage you to:
- DONATE AN ITEM OR ITEMS FROM THIS LIST AND
- LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR DONATION PLANS
- VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME AND TALENTS
- MAKE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
A $50 donation can buy a meal for a family of four.
Important Dates and Information
Thanksgiving Food Collection and Distribution
Interested in volunteering? SIGN UP HERE.
Food Donation/Collection Dates are November 15-17
- November 15 10 am – 1 pm (meet at NFCC)
- November 15: 2 pm – 5 pm
- November 16: 10 am – 1 pm
- November 16: 2 pm – 5 pm
- November 17: 10 am – 12:30 pm
- November 17: 1 pm – 3:30 pm
- November 17: 4 pm – 6:30 pm
Distribution Dates are November 18-21
- November 18: 9:30 am – 12;30 pm
- November 18: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- November 19: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- November 19: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- November 20: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- November 20: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- November 20: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- November 21: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- November 21: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Did You Know:
NFCC provides over $1.2 million dollars in emergency financial assistance for rent, utilities, transportation and other necessities to families in North Fulton.