Thanksgiving Food Distribution
Thanks to our generous community, the Thanksgiving Food program will provide nearly 500 families with groceries for a Thanksgiving meal. Each family is provided with bags of non-perishable groceries, a frozen turkey and grocery store gift card. The holiday assistance program is so important to the families we serve because it allows them to enjoy the holiday season with their families without the financial burden the holidays often bring.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Donate non-perishable Thanksgiving food items. Donations can be dropped November 21 and 22. Download a shopping list.
- Donate Kroger or Publix grocery store gift cards in increments of $25. Donations can be dropped off November 21 and 22.
- Donate frozen turkeys. Turkeys are the only items that must be delivered on Sunday morning, November 24 from 10am-12pm at the holiday distribution site.
- Organize a Thanksgiving food drive or gift card collection at your company, school,or other organization you are involved with. Fill out the Holiday Drive Form to let us know what you have planned.
- Volunteer to help! We have volunteer opportunities November 21-24.
- Encourage your company or organization to sponsor the NFCC Holiday Program. Review the sponsorship levels and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Help support these programs with your financial donations. Donate NOW!
Register to Attend
All participants must be qualified and pre-registered before the event.
Registration Requirements: To apply for the 2019 Holiday Program, you must live in Fulton County within the zip codes we serve; have a current NFCC application on file with required documentation; an annual interview; and have no restrictions of service. You must not be participating in any other holiday assistance program. Register in person with a Photo ID Card (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID) at the NFCC Education Center, 11255 Elkins Road, Roswell, GA 30076. If you are new to NFCC and would like to register Apply for Help.
Thanksgiving Food Distribution Day
November 24, 2019 – Location TBD
Donation Drop-Off Dates and Directions
Thursday, November 21, 4-7pm
Friday, November 22, 4-7pm
Drop off location TBD. Donations cannot be dropped off at NFCC’s main office location. Donations can only be dropped off on designated days and times.
For large donations, please schedule drop-off with Jacquie Tracy at 678-387-4474 or email@example.com.
Did You Know:
More than 125 local families receive food from NFCC every single day.