- Determination for community service will be decided by Director of Thrift and Donor Operations or the manager on duty.
- Must serve a four hour minimum shift.
- This opportunity is limited to a first come, first serve basis.
- Juvenile community service workers (hours for court) ages 13-16 must be accompanied by a parent.
- We only accept minor offenses such as: traffic violations, DUI, and alcohol and other.
- We do not accept theft, robbery, burglary, or violent crimes.
- Proof of the charge is required.
- We ask for appropriate attire.
- Closed-toed shoes are required.
- Court Mandated Community Agreement must be signed by parent or guardian if under 18.
- All requested letters will be printed within 48 business hours. Letters can be picked up from the manager on duty in the Thrift Shop.
Download the Court Mandated Community Service Agreement. Print this form, complete and sign. Bring the completed form with you. If you are under 18 a parent or guardian must sign.
Community Service Sign-up
Did You Know:
More than 125 local families receive food from NFCC every single day.