Last year, NFCC distributed 1,892 items including coats, jackets, hats, scarves and gloves, for adults and children.
Each year, NFCC collects new and gently worn coats and jackets as well as accessories such as hats, scarves and gloves, for adults and children, throughout the month of October culminating with a distribution that will be held the first week of November 2020.
Ways to Get Involved
- Buy a new coat, jacket or accessories such as hats, scarves or gloves (children & adults sizes) to donate. Children’s sizes are our greatest need.
- Shop from our Target Wish List
- Clean out your closets and donate gently worn coats, jackets or accessories. Make sure the items are clean and ready to wear.
- Organize a coat drive at your company, school or other organization you are involved with. Fill out the Holiday Drive Form to let us know what you have planned.
- Volunteer to Help! We have volunteer opportunities October 30-November 9, 2020.
- Encourage your company or organization to sponsor the NFCC Holiday Program. Review the sponsorship levels and contact email@example.com for more information.
- Help support these programs with your financial donations. Donate NOW!
Register to Attend
All participants must be qualified and pre-registered before the event.
Registration Requirements: To apply for the 2020 Holiday Program, you must live in Fulton County within the zip codes we serve. You must not be participating in any other holiday assistance program.
Warm Coat Distribution
First Week of November 2020
Donation Drop-Off Dates and Times
November 2-4, 10am-1pm or 2-5pm
310 North Point Parkway Circle, Alpharetta, GA 30022. (Old Thomasville furniture store, next to California Pizza Kitchen) All donations, volunteers and distributions will be from this location.
Additional Drop Off Location from October 1-31
Ed Isakson/Alpharetta YMCA, 3655 Preston Ridge Road, Alpharetta, GA 30005
Monday-Friday 5am-1pm or 3-8pm
Did You Know:
900 families and 1,800 children were served by the holiday program for warm coats, Thanksgiving meals and holiday toys last year.