A coat is so much more than a garment. It is security on a cold day at the bus stop. It is a reminder that someone cares.
Each year, NFCC collects new and gently worn coats and jackets as well as accessories such as hats, scarves and gloves, for adults and children, from individuals and community groups across North Fulton to distribute in early November.
Last year you provided 1,664 people in need with coats as well as hats, mittens and other accessories. Due, in part, to the financial impact of Covid, 60% more families participated last year than the year before. We expect that need to continue this year as our families continue to struggle for financial stability. Providing clothing assistance is a meaningful way to help ease hardship and foster financial stability.
Ways To Give
Make a Financial Contribution
Want to help clothe a child or adult with a warm coat for the winter?
- A $25 donation can buy a coat for an infant or pre-schooler
- A $50 donation can buy a coat for a school age child
- A $75 donation can buy a coat for a teen or adult
Warm Coats Blog
Warm Coats Social Feed
Important Dates & Information
Warm Coats Collection & Distribution
Interested in volunteering? SIGN UP HERE.
Coat Donation/Collection Dates are November 1-3
Volunteer collection shifts and donation drop-offs will take place at The Cooler Alpharetta, 10800 Davis Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30009 Map
- November 1: 10 am – 1 pm (start at NFCC)
- November 1: 2 pm – 5 pm
- November 2: 10 am – 1 pm
- November 2: 2 pm – 5 pm
- November 3: 10 am – 12:30 pm
- November 3: 1 pm – 3:30 pm
- November 3: 4 pm – 6:30 pm
- November 4: 10 am – 1 pm
- November 4: 2 pm – 5 pm
Distribution Dates are November 5-7
Volunteer coat distribution shifts will take place at The Cooler Alpharetta, 10800 Davis Dr, Alpharetta, GA 30009 Map
- November 5: 9:30 am – 12;30 pm
- November 5: 1;30 pm – 4:30 pm
- November 6: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- November 6: 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- November 6: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- November 7: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- November 7: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Did You Know:
125+ families receive food each day and close to 23,000 food orders are filled each year.