Warm Coat Day
This year marks the 25th year for the warm coat drive which was started in 1994 by local Girl Scout Cadet Troop 628. NFCC collects new and gently worn coats and jackets as well as accessories such as hats, scarves and gloves, for adults and children, throughout the month of October culminating with Warm Coat Day on Saturday, October 26.
Last year, NFCC distributed over 1,400 coats and accessories. Your donations will help families stay warm this winter.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Buy a new coat, jacket or accessories such as hats, scarves or gloves (children & adult sizes) to donate.
- Clean out your closets and donate any gently worn coats, jackets or accessories. Make sure the items are clean and ready to wear.
- Organize a coat drive at your company, school,or other organization you are involved with. Fill out the Holiday Drive Form to let us know what you have planned.
- Volunteer to help! We have volunteer opportunities October 24-27.
- Encourage your company or organization to sponsor the NFCC Holiday Program. Review the sponsorship levels and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Help support these programs with your financial donations. Donate NOW!
Register to Attend
All participants must be qualified and pre-registered before the event.
Registration Requirements: To apply for the 2019 Holiday Program, you must live in Fulton County within the zip codes we serve; have a current NFCC application on file with required documentation; an annual interview; and have no restrictions of service. You must not be participating in any other holiday assistance program. Register in person with a Photo ID Card (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID) at the NFCC Education Center, 11255 Elkins Road, Roswell, GA 30076. If you are new to NFCC and would like to register Apply for Help.
Warm Coat Day
October 26, 2019 – Location TBD
Donation Drop-Off Dates and Directions
Thursday, October 24, 2-5pm
Friday, October, 25, 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm
Drop off location TBD. Donations cannot be dropped off at NFCC’s main office location. Donations can only be dropped off on designated days and times.
For large donations, please schedule drop-off with Jacquie Tracy at 678-387-4474 or email@example.com.
Did You Know:
NFCC’s annual holiday program serves over 900 families and 1,800 children.